POLYMAXX SR 8000
Polymaxx SR 8000 is widely accepted for bonding different substrate like PVC Carpet, Plywood, Laminate, Wood, Metal, Footwear, Bus Body, AC Ducting etc.
• High bonding strength.
• Saves time and labour cost.
• Suitable for most substrates.
• Ease in spreadibility.
• Silicone and Benzene free.
How To Apply?
• Clean & roughen the surface of the substrate to be bonded.
• Stir the adhesive well before use.
• SApply a thin coat of adhesive on both the substrates.
• Remove the excess adhesive if any.
• Allow it to dry, depending upon the local temperature.
• Bond to match all the edges.
• Apply desired pressure for few minutes.
• Final curing after 24 hours.
• Do not shift, realigned or reopen the substrates once bonded, as it will damage the adhesive film.
• Store under dry condition below 35°C.
• Keep away from Naked flame.
• Keep the lid closed when not in use.
• Do not dilute or add anything in the product.
• Harmful if consumed.